It allows for the introduction of actual Generator parameters (stator inductance and resistance, rotor inductance and resistance, mutual inductance, number of magnetic poles, frequency of operation), and the seting of:
- Mechanical Torque applied to the rotor axis or the Mechanical Power and the rotational speed of the rotor axis.
- The Power Factor of the generated power.
- The Grid voltage.
and computes, in real time, and present graphically the following magnitudes:
- Current, Voltage and Power in: stator, rotor, Grid side of the Back-to-Back converter, with magnitude and phase.
- Magentic flux due to the rotor and stator power.
- The frequency of the rotor current.
- The electrical losses in the Generator.
It includes an integrated spread sheet that facilitates the recording of parameters and input and output data.